Powered By Blogger

domingo, 5 de julho de 2009

ºººMany Times ººº


If everything in my life could go back several years, I would be very happy, not committing the mistakes I made.
Would revise my concepts;
Fix my faults;
Would not be arrogant;
Seia more amiable;
It would be more friendly;
... Less bitter.
But time does the life come back, and not start does not erase the pages of life, as written.
When I talked of love, your love.
addressed to me ...
Did almost the impossible hard my faults, my fears, concepts, and prejudices.
Always very calm I asked to change so that pudéssmos be happy.
But my head hard, mistrust and the like, which has never changed, even listening to his sweet words, even if you insist that I look to the future, more seriously, even with simple, does not hear his words
Love is a feeling that suffer wear over time, if not careful and time it devolved wears it.
And so his love for me, it broke like a jar of fine crystal ...
You're tired of living next to me, myself alone ...
What agony!
You were ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário