Powered By Blogger

terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2009

ºººEmbroideryººº


Embroidery


I got a cloth, thread and needle ...


I wanted to embroider something for you,


rescue the girl gift.


I discovered that I do not know more embroidery,


the years passed, the lack of training,


everything went awry, points insecure ...



What I was taught,


the culture of being a woman,


embroidery, buttons and points to be nailed,


I know nothing!



I thought, decepecionei me a little ...


I wanted something made for me, for you ...


But, reflecting, I discovered


I learned other embroidery,


different points of life, of wanting,


certain points, sure, with certainty and uncertainty,


thoughts constructed firm,


others unsafe ...



Board yes!


Board life,


choose colors, lines and needles ...


Combino,


harmonize,


points do,


undo ...


The board there.

Jane Lagares

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário