Powered By Blogger

sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2009

ºººPeople aregifs To Good Fron Myººº


People are gifts from God to me.


Come wrapped, some beautifully and so less
cute. Some were damaged in the mail and others "for delivery
special ", some are unarmed; other sealed.
But the jacket is not the gift and this is an important discovery.
It is so easy to make a mistake about that!
Judging by the look content ...
Sometimes the gift is opened easily;
Sometimes we need help from others.
Perhaps because they have fear.
Maybe because you have been hurt before and do not want to be
hurt again. You may already have been opened and then
played out.
You may now feel more like "things" than "human beings" ...
I am a person: as all the others, I am also a
donation.
God filled me with a kindness that is only mine.
However,
sometimes afraid to look inside of my jacket.
Maybe I was afraid to disappoint me ...
Maybe I do not trust my own content.
Or it may be that I have never really accepted the
gift that I am ...
All meet and share of persons is an exchange of gifts ...
My gift is me, your donation is YOU.
We donated one to the other ...

Author: John Powell

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário